Meet the Best U.S. Suppliers at U.S. Trade Shows
Join an Official U.S. Department of Commerce IBP Delegation
Why Attend Trade Shows in the United States?
Every year, millions of foreign buyers come to U.S. trade shows to meet suppliers and other potential business partners. U.S. firms are world-class providers of top quality, innovative goods and services. Whether you are looking to buy for the first time from the United States or find additional U.S. partners, we offer the expertise you need to connect with lucrative opportunities.
About the International Buyer Program
The U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Buyer Program (IBP) connects international buyers with U.S. companies exhibiting their products and services at top U.S. trade shows in major industries. Through our business matchmaking service, you receive unparalleled, face-to-face access to those U.S. suppliers most suitable to satisfy your business needs. We eliminate language and cultural barriers so that non-U.S. buyers have the best chance to find opportunities with U.S. companies.
As a member of an official U.S. Embassy IBP Delegation, exclusive benefits can include:
- Business-to-business matchmaking with pre-screened U.S. suppliers
- Robust trade counseling, in your own language, on how to import U.S. products and services
- Pre-arranged and facilitated briefings and meetings customized according to your buying interests before, during, and after the trade show
- On-site and off-site technical tours to make the most of your time in the United States
- U.S. Embassy travel assistance, including group bookings and visa procedures
- Waived or reduced trade show admission fees
- Assistance with trade show registration
- Complimentary access to networking events and receptions
- Complimentary use of business facilities, including private meeting space, translation assistance, Internet access, and lounge areas
- Complimentary or reduced-rate educational sessions, demonstrations, and seminars
For more information, contact your local U.S. Commercial Service office at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate nearest you.
For our complete list of office locations, visit www.export.gov/ibp
*To download Meet the Best U.S. Suppliers at U.S. Trade Show PDF (320KB), click here.
International Buyer Program: Trade Show Schedule
Agricultural Trade Shows
- U.S. Trade Shows 2016 - USDA (PDF 304KB)
- Regional Trade Shows 2016
- 2016 China Animal Husbandry Expo (2016 CAHE)
May 19-20, 2016
Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China
The Expo covers the whole livestock chain from farm to table, including animal breeding (pig, poultry, cattle, sheep and goat, rabbit, deer, camel, fur-bearing animal, specials and etc.), animal health, animal housing, feed and feed additives, feed processing, grain & raw material, processing equipment, meat processing, packaging, refrigeration, meat products, egg products, grass and seed, media, knowledge transfer, consultancy, bio-energy and etc. There will be a U.S. Pavilion at 2016 CAHE and the U.S. Agricultural Trade Office Beijing will also set up a stand at the U.S. Pavilion at the Show.
- 2016 VIV China
September 6-8, 2016
at New China International Exhibition Center (NCIEC), Beijing
2016 VIV China is a show focusing on animal agricultural and livestock. It is an USDA endorsed show and there will be a U.S. Pavilion with about 10 to 15 U.S. companies.
Events Mongolia 2016
|Mongolia Mining - 2016 International Mining & Oil Expo||April 6-8, 2016||Buyant-Ukhaa Sports Palace||www.mongolia-mining.org||MINEX MONGOLIA Co., Ltd Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +976 11 344488, Fax: +976 11 343757|
|The 7th National Annual Forum For Renewable Energy||April 6, 2016||Corporate Hotel & Convention Center||www.monwea.org/event/4||Mr. MYAGMARDORJ Enkhmend, Executive Director, MWEA Email: email@example.com|
|1st ANNUAL BCM SUMMIT||April 21, 2016||Blue Sky Hotel & Tower||www.bcmongolia.org||BCM Project Manager Saruul: Tel: +976-11-317027/70114442 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Expo Mongolia 2016, International Mining & Multi Sector Trade Fair||May 23-25, 2016||Buyant-Ukhaa Sports Palace||www.expomongolia.com||J.V.Consult LLC, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +976 70009471, Mobile: +976 94009471, +976 88004242|
|SME's Product, Service & Technology||June, 2016||Misheel Expo||www.mongolchamber.mn||MNCCI Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +976 11 312371|
|Ulaanbaatar Expo||June 18-19, 2016||Ulaanbaatar city Mayor's Office, N.Altanzaya +976 7014-8687, Email: email@example.com|
|Ulaanbaatar Partnership||September, 2016||Misheel Expo||www.mongolchamber.mn||MNCCI Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com Tel: +976 11 312371|
Commercial News USA
Commercial News USA is produced in partnership with the U.S. Commercial Service. Commercial News USA helps American companies find buyers and distributors for their products and services. The print version of the magazine reaches more than a quarter million readers in 178 countries.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you need to have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You can download a free version by clicking the link above.
- NEW: Follow Ambassador Galt on Twitter!
- Visa questions? Stay connected with our Consular Section via Facebook!
- U.S. Embassy on Facebook
- U.S. Embassy on Twitter
- U.S. Embassy on Youtube
- U.S. Embassy on Flickr
- American Cultural and Information Center in Ulaanbaatar on Facebook
- American Cultural and Information Center in Ulaanbaatar on Twitter
- American Cultural and Information Center in Khovd on Facebook