Key Business Links
U.S. Government Resources
- Department of Commerce: The official website of the United States Department of Commerce.
- Export.gov: Brings together resources from across the U.S. Government to assist American businesses in planning their international sales strategies and succeed in today’s global marketplace. Export.gov also hosts information on the National Export Initiative.
- Export Import Bank of the United States
- National IPR Center: The National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center (IPR Center) stands at the forefront of the U.S. government’s response to global intellectual property (IP) theft.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR)
- Overseas Private Investment Corporation:
- The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA): The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) provides support to U.S. small businesses and small –business owners across the nation through capital (loans), access to federal contracts, and counseling.
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
- Millennium Challenge Corporation
- United States Agency for International Development
- A Guide to the U.S. Generalized Systems of Preferences
- State Department Political and Economic Background Notes on Mongolia
- U.S. Exports to Mongolia by 5-digit End-Use Code 2002 - 2011
- U.S. Imports from Mongolia by 5-digit End-Use Code 2002 - 2011
- Information Technology, Post and Communications Agency
- State Specialized Inspection Agency
- Procurement Policy Department
- Ministry of Environment and Green Development
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Construction and Urban Development
- Ministry of Road and Transportation
- Ministry of Mining
Phone: +976 7007-6001
Fax: +976 7007-6022
Economic /Commercial Officer
David L. Wyche
Senior Commercial Specialist
Michael D. Richmond