2013-2014 Fulbright Student Fellowships
Education, Engineering, Health,
Information Technology, Science And Technology
The Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy to Mongolia is now accepting applications for the 2013 -2014 Fulbright Student Fellowship Program for scholarships to be funded by the Government of Mongolia in five priority subject areas:
- Primary Education
- Pre-school Education
- Teaching of Natural Sciences
- Engineering & Construction (civil engineering)
- Road Construction (civil engineering)
- Groundwater Hydrology (civil engineering)
- Hydromechanics Engineering
- Mining Exploration Technology (petroleum engineering)
- Public Health
Science and Technology:
- Ecology-Water Resources
- Renewable Energy
- Nano Engineering
- Nuclear Power
- Information Systems
This Fellowship will fund full scholarships for graduate-level (M.A., M.S) studies at U.S. universities. Fulbright Student Fellows are selected by the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Embassy.
To qualify, applicants must:
- Be a Mongolian citizen residing in Mongolia
- Hold a university degree (at least B.A. or equivalent, please provide a copy of your diploma)
- Be Fluent in English and have an IBT score of 80, Institutional TOEFL 550 (For Institutional TOEFL please call Educational Advising and Resource Center at 319016. The ITP is offered on July 27, August 3 and August 8 respectively. Please indicate on your application the test date. We will also accept an ITP test score taken at any other test center on or before August 10th. 2012)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have not had extensive recent experience in the United States.
- Students currently studying outside of Mongolia are not eligible to apply until they return to Mongolia.
>>STUDENT FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION FORM (PDF 125KB)
Completed applications must be returned to Public Affairs Section by 12 Noon on August 1, 2012:
Interviews will take place between August 15 and August 30, 2012 at the U.S. Embassy.
Entry House, U.S. Embassy
Big Ring Road, XI Microdistrict, Ulaanbaatar
Telephone: 312372 or 329095; ext: 4424 or 3212
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.